- American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion – American certification body.
- Canadian Society of Clinical Perfusion
- Australian and New Zealand College of Perfusionists – Australian and New Zealand Association of Perfusionists.
- Australasian Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion – The Australian and New Zealand Certification Body.
- American Academy of Cardiovascular Perfusion – An American-based association of perfusionists.
- American Society of ExtraCorporeal Technology
- The Pennsylvania State Perfusion Society – An association of perfusionsts based in Pennsylvania, USA.
- The Society Of Clinical Perfusion Scientists of Great Britain and Ireland – The U.K. Society of Perfusion Scientists
- The European Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion
- Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion – India – Board of Cardiovascular Perfusionists of India
- “Cardiovascular Perfusion Advanced Diploma Program”. Michener Institute.
- “University of Iowa Perfusion Program”. University of Iowa.
- “Cardiovascular Perfusion Technology”. Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
- “SUNY Upstate Medical University Perfusion Program”. SUNY Upstate Medical University.
- “The Cleveland Clinic School of Cardiovascular Perfusion”, Cleveland Clinic.
- “Medical University of South Carolina – Division of Cardiovascular Perfusion”. Medical University of South Carolina.
- “Cardiovascular Perfusion”. Barry University.
- “Baccalauréat en sciences biomédicales, Université de Montréal”. Université de Montréal.
- Texas Heart Institute: School of Perfusion
- Rush University College of Health Sciences Master of Science Degree in Perfusion Technology
- Midwestern University Masters of Cardiovascular Science
- Long Island University Master of Science Degree in Cardiovascular Perfusion
- Milwaukee School of Engineering Master of Science in Perfusion
- University of Arizona Master’s of Science degree in Medical Pharmacology
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Masters of Perfusion Science
- Quinnipiac University Master of Health Science Cardiovascular Perfusion
- “D.E.S.S. en perfusion extracorporelle, Université de Montréal”. Université de Montréal.}}
Next:== What Makes a Perfusionist ?
Pictures from: Some West Texas Heart Programs
Pictures from: A West Michigan Heart Program
Click to Donate
Any Donations are for the cost and development of an International Perfusion Art Gallery, Framing, Printing, Matting, and Expenses associated with delivering the Gallery to future Perfusion Conferences.
A project of this nature hasn’t been tried before, but it would be a lot of fun to see something like this at a perfusion conference, as an effort to improve and develop our international awareness as well as appreciate some very dynamic art !
Anything helps- $10 -$25 or whatever- It will all add up…