Click image to view AMSECT Meetings page …
Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort and Spa
The American Society of ExtraCorporeal Technology
is proud to announce the 20th Annual Symposium on New Advances in Blood Management, August 23-25 at the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort and Spa in Savannah, Georgia.
The ABCP has awarded 19.5 Category 1 CEUs for NABM 2012.
The meeting is dedicated to presenting the latest information on the field of perioperative blood management and its impact on patient care; topics offered include the following:
• Focus on Data: Mining, interpretation, application, and management for blood management
• Alternative methods to manage blood
• Economics of blood management, liability, and safety
• Beyond protamine: procoagulant therapies for management of bleeding
• Blood management outside the operating room
• Issues in transfusion therapies
Speakers have been chosen who reflect the current state-of-the-art for all content areas and will report on both the physiological aspects of their subjects and on clinical studies. Emphasis will be placed on those interventions that have been scientifically shown, through techniques of evidenced-based medicine, to promote enhanced patient outcome.
Click to View Hotel Details
Click to view
Post Your Meeting for Free !
(Click Image to Post Meeting)