EACH dot- Represents a city that has visited CircuitSurfers 🙂
Established On : 2 / 20 / 2011
- Owner & President: Frank Aprile, BBA, LP, CCP
- Passing 405,000 + Visits…
- 194 countries and 450 + CV programs visit and contribute here.
- 965 Face Book Friends
- Readership Outreach: 10 Face Book Perfusion Group Memberships
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/perfusione.ita/ Italian (888 members)
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/193476917432815/ Asian (249 members)
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/perfusionist.JP/ Japanese (161 members)
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/149531645099922/ Asian (984 members)
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/387309944655919/ Indian (64 members)
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/493648457325818/ Iraq (364 members)
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/209607192413466/ Malaysia (104 members)
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/136929903143169/ Business FB (212,000 members)
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/413252312092324/ Student Group (64 members)
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/165943860092877/ Perfusion Group (104 members)
This Site Is For Us…
The intention is to develop an international perfusion blog highlighting the lives and events of people in our profession, thereby becoming a bridge between perfusion cultures, as well as introducing the vivid world of perfusion to people unfamiliar with what we do.
It helps answer the question: What is a Perfusionist?
Too often we isolate ourselves in our professional lives, and forget to recognize what it is exactly- that we do. This blog provides a mosaic of some of the facets within our lives as perfusionists- and reflects the unrecognized spectrum of our accomplishments as well as the immense level of responsibility we have to our patients.
This blog captures not just the equipment or anatomy of the cardiac surgery environment. It paints a landscape of perfusionists as people- and forwards the suggestion of our profession as the great adventure it surely is.
This is an International effort… So ALL parties are welcome !
Any and all comments, articles, or post submissions from readers, are encouraged and welcome as well.