(Click Image to View Website)
WPS: Wisconsin Dells, WI
April 10th – April 12th, 2015
Join us for the 22nd annual Wisconsin Perfusion Society (WPS), April 10-12 at the Glacier Canyon Lodge in the Wisconsin Dells. In addition to CPB conduct, a variety of topics including ECMO, VADS, minimally invasive technique, TAVR, and others are presented. The meeting was awarded 20.3 CEU’s in 2014.
Group hotel reservations include free water park passes.
- Abstracts can be submitted to email@example.com.
- For more information about the meeting visit www.wisperfusion.org.
- Conference website – www.wisperfusion.org
- Meeting page (on conference website) – http://www.wisperfusion.org/#!meeting
- Venue & venue website – Glacier Canyon Lodge at the Wisconsin Dells – http://www.glaciercanyonlodge.com/
- Local attractions – Family fun amusement parks in the Wisconsin Dells area, Ho-Chunk casino, and in-door waterpark at the venue. Passes to the water park are included as part of the hotel block for the WPS.
- Please mention WPS Spring Meeting #451742.
(Click Image to View Hotel Information)
The Glacier Canyon Lodge
The Glacier Canyon Lodge is part of Wilderness Territory, which is America’s largest water park resort.
The meeting was awarded 20.3 CEU’s in 2014.
Can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration and hotel information can be found at www.wisperfusion.org.
Click image to view map
Post Your Meeting for Free !
(Click Image to Post Meeting)