We are proud to announce that the first “Scandinavian Paediatric Perfusion Meeting” will take place in Lund, Sweden on 24-25 November, 2016.
This is a joint venture between Lund (Sweden) and Copenhagen (Denmark) Paediatric Cardiac Centres and is the only paediatric perfusion meeting held in Europe. The overall topic of the event is “Assist systems to the paediatric population”. We will try to highlight this subject with a variety of international well-known speakers, combined with an atmosphere of discussions and dialogue.
- Programme and information will be available at www.rhppc.dk
- For specified questions please mail: email@example.com and registration to
- Congress secretary: Britt-Marie.Nilsson-Brandt@skane.se
- Due to limited access at this event, early registration is required.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Lund 🙂
- Fee: 300 EUR. The fee includes dinner on Thursday evening at the Grand Hotel.
- For alternative options please visit: www.visitlund.se
The Grand Hotel in Lund, Sweden
please use code: 202206 when booking
Click image to visit Venue site
Click to view