Click image to view site…
The Sanibel Symposium is a multidisciplinary cardiothoracic conference sponsored by Perfusion.com, Inc. Key topics for this conference include Patient Safety, Minimally Invasive Surgery, ECMO, Blood Management, Biologics and Perfusion Technology. The Sanibel Symposium will be held on April 5-8th, 2017 at the luxurious Sanibel Harbor Resort and Spa in Fort Myers, Florida. This conference venue features sweeping ocean views from virtually every angle and on-site activities including dining, cocktails, live music, boating, fishing, tennis and a world class spa facility. This is the ideal family resort conference destination for the most discerning medical professional.
CONFERENCE LINKS & WEBCAST
- Exhibitor Links
- Speaker Information
- Ken Farmer Scholarship
- Conference Registration
- Live Conference Webcast
- Conference Agenda
- The Sanibel Harbor Resort
- Sanibel Harbor Room Rate: $199.00/night.
- Full Resort Property, normally $375 per night in April.
- 40.0 CEU Credits for CCP (Webcast Included, 2016)
- 20.0 CEU Credits in 2016 for FLORIDA* RN, LPN, ARNP, RRT, CNA and Lab Tech.
*Outside of Florida, RN CEU credits will need to be approved by your state board.