Why We Do This…
Because We Can …
Established On : 2 / 20 / 2011
- Owner & President: Bryan Lich, CCP
- Founder & Chief Editor: Frank Aprile, BBA, LP, CCP
- Passing 1,000,000 + Visits…
- 163 countries and 450 + CV programs visit and contribute here.
- Email Subscriptions
- Join 539 other followers
- https://www.facebook.com/circuit.surfers 995 followers
- https://twitter.com/CircuitSurfers 109 followers 2938 Tweets
FB Perfusion Groups
- Italy: https://www.facebook.com/groups/perfusione.ita/ 
- SE Asia: https://www.facebook.com/groups/193476917432815/ 
- Japan : https://www.facebook.com/groups/perfusionist.JP/ 
- India https://www.facebook.com/groups/149531645099922/ 
- India https://www.facebook.com/groups/387309944655919/ 
- India https://www.facebook.com/groups/493648457325818/ 
- Iraq https://www.facebook.com/groups/218084668273162/ 
- Malaysia https://www.facebook.com/groups/209607192413466/ 
- Indonesia https://www.facebook.com/groups/209607192413466/ 
- India https://www.facebook.com/groups/165943860092877/ 
- Turkey/Baltics https://www.facebook.com/groups/472602225713/ 
- Per Post: Total Potential/Per Day
- Total: 4,209 + 995 (Surfers FB) = 5,204
This Site Is For Us…
The intention is to develop an international perfusion blog highlighting the lives and events of people in our profession, thereby becoming a bridge between perfusion cultures, as well as introducing the vivid world of perfusion to people unfamiliar with what we do.
It helps answer the question: What is a Perfusionist?
Too often we isolate ourselves in our professional lives, and forget to recognize what it is exactly- that we do. This blog provides a mosaic of some of the facets within our lives as perfusionists- and reflects the unrecognized spectrum of our accomplishments as well as cialis australia over the counter the immense level of responsibility we have to our patients.
This blog captures not just the equipment or anatomy of the cardiac surgery environment. It paints a landscape of perfusionists as people- and forwards the suggestion of our profession as the great adventure it surely is.
This is an International effort… So ALL parties are welcome !
Any and all comments, articles, or post submissions from readers, are encouraged and welcome as well.